Enrollment Guidelines

Parents/Guardians seeking to enroll students into the Autauga County School System must provide the following information:

1.  Proof of Residence  (must provide any 2 of the following):

  • Home ownership title consisting of either a warranty deed, quit-claim deed, or security deed


  • Residential (apartment or home) lease


  • Current Utilities - power, water, or gas (only one will be accepted)


  • Current Autauga County property tax statement


  • Current W-2 Statement for the location of the legal residence


2.  Parent’s Picture ID

3.  Student’s Social Security Card (Optional)

4.  Student’s Birth Certificate

5.  Student’s Report Card/Withdrawal Form

6.  Student’s Alabama Immunization Record

7.  Custody Papers (If applicable)


  • In the event the student resides with the parent the majority of the time, and the required documents are in the spouse's name, a marriage certificate must be provided with the proofs of residence


  • In the event none of the above documentation exists or the documentation submitted is insufficient to verify a legal residence within in the District, the Principal shall require the parent/guardian claiming residency to complete a statement of legal residence


NOTE: When determining to move or buy a home in the Autauga County School district, it is important to know which school in the district your child will be ZONED. Zoning can be tricky, as some areas appear to be located in Autauga County, but in fact may be located in Elmore, Chilton, or other counties close in proximity. To determine which SCHOOL ZONE your child will be enrolled, it is advised that you contact our school system’s Department of Transportation at 334-361-3897, to verify the exact zoning for an address.